2016-11-29

2016-11-29 大雨中皇后區三會議 Three Places in Queens

12:20am got home from LaGuardia Airport
2:57am went to bed
It is my telework date, but I need to turn on my office computer
so, I went to the office at 7:30am
Yes, the computer was not working as I predicted
Not even the START screen.
Thanks to Roland being there to force-shutdown the computer and start it again
Finally it worked.
Unfortunately, I was late for the 9:22am LIRR to Bayside
Luckily the appointment is 11am, not 10am, so I was not late
Thanks to Naini Nakawa, Holistic Chamber of Commerce Queens,
for an interesting and productive meeting

12:30pm LIRR to Flushing, #7 train to Jackosn Heights, and Q47 bus
in the rain, rain and rain

1:47pm getting to Bulova Corporate Center
with wet jacket, bags and shoes

Thanks to Jacqueline Donado, Queens Chamber of Commerce,
for a wonderful planning meeting and a collaborative year in 2017

Waiting for the 3pm bus to Roosevelt subway Station, then #7 train to Flushing

4pm-5:20pm Meeting with Annie Shin, KCS, and Mike Shin

Pouring all day with strong wind, so my umbrela was broken
Thank it for protecting me so hard