2016-10-14

2016-10-14 準備工作大挑戰 Working on the AWS day

 
It was my day off, but I had to go to the office for preparing the event on Monday, 10/17
Unbelievable challenges in the office,
even comparing to all the speakers, exhibitors arrangement and visitors registration
Both of the printers "off line" my computer, so I cannot print
the program, registration list, letter for GSA, table tents for the exhibitors, and clocks for speakers
Anna cannot make copies because paper jammed
 
Thanks to Jennifer and Roland for printing all the documents for me
Thanks to Anna for making 150 copies of the programs before she went home
Thanks to Beth for her encouragement
and
Michelle at GSA office & Jeisel Sandoval at Ted Weiss Federal Building
for the approved Access Building letters for 10/17 and 10/18 events
 

Special thanks to the behind-scene heroes at the Conference Center
for setting up the confernce center this afternoon

Room A/B with 150 chairs and 16 exhibition tables





Room C/D with 11 exhibition tables



Marvin Howard, Director of the Federal Plaza Conference Center



Thanks to Michelle for processing the 12-page document

GSA Office

My working station and my meditation center


 

Time to go home on my day off
7:45am-5:30pm is a long day

On the way home
Halloween is around the corner and the color is very autumnal

Please remind me not to hold the big event any more
I like to do things meaningful, but not to please people who think they are more important than others